Step 1: Add Survey Builder Element To Your Page
- Click on Edit Page.
- Select Add Element from the Element menu or click on the orange "+" below another element on the page.
- Click on the Survey Element to add it to the page.
Step 2: Add Question(s) To The Survey
- Click on your survey element on the page.
- Click on Edit Survey Options.
- Click on the existing Question 1 or add a new question.
- Enter the Question.
- Add a Subtitle (optional).
- Select Text Only or Show Images in the Thumbnails drop down.
- Select the Layout for your answers from the drop down.
- Select the Radio icon to show next to each answer from the drop down.
Step 3: Add Answer(s) For The Question
- Edit the existing answer.
- Click Add Answer to add more choices for the question.
- For each answer, select the Answer Redirect from the drop down.
- The Next Question option will redirect to the next question in the survey when the answer is selected during the survey.
- The Skip To option will redirect to another question when the answer is selected during the survey.
- The End Survey option will end the survey when the answer is selected during the survey.
* Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for each question that you are adding to your survey.
For each question, you can also add Question Groups. This is useful for adding conditional logic into your survey.
- Click on Add Question Group.
- Add additional questions and answers.
- Go back to any previous question and set up an Answer Redirect to skip to the questions in your question group as needed.
- The conditional logic that leads to the question is shown above.
Step 4: Add New Triggers (optional)
Step 5: Add New Outcomes
Step 6: Survey Style Settings (optional)
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.