What you will need:
- Video element on the page. Click here to learn how to add an element to your Clickfunnels page.
Step 1: Edit The Video Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the video element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Click on Advanced.
- Select On from the Stick On Scroll drop down menu.
Advanced Style Settings (Sticky Video)
- Sticky Width - Select the size of the sticky video.
- Sticky Position - Select the location of the sticky video.
- Sticky Style - Select the style of the sticky video.
- Close Sticky Video - Select whether to show the close option for the sticky video.
- Padding - Select the amount of padding for the sticky video.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.