What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to add to create and edit a page template.
Step 1: Add New Row
- Click on Add New Row from the section drop down menu or click on the "+" below an existing row.
- Select the number of columns to add in your row.
- Hover your mouse over the row (blue border) and click on the Gear icon.
- Top Margin – Add space to the top of your row.
- BG Image - Add a background image to the row.
- Image Position – Select the position of the background image of the row.
- BG Color – Select the background color of the row.
- Text Color – Select the text color for the row.
- Width % - Select the width of the row.
- Align - Select the text justification (left, center right)
- Padding Top– Add padding to the top of the row.
- Padding Bottom - Add padding to the bottom of the row.
- Padding Left/Right - Add padding to the left and right sides of the row.
Advanced Style Settings
- Corner Radius - Select the amount of rounding on the corners of the row.
- Border - Select whether to add a border around the row.
- Drop Shadow - Select the amount of shadow around the row.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.