What you will need:
- Button Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Button Element Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the headline element orange border to open the settings.
- Click on Set Action.
- Click on Scroll To Row/Section On Page.
- Select the Row/Section to go to when the button is clicked.
- Save the page.
Use Text or an Image To Scroll To Row/Section
- Hover your mouse over the row/section and click on the gear icon.
- Click on the "#" to get the CSS Info for the row/section.
- Copy and Paste the CSS ID Sector into your text or image URL. Click here to learn how to properly hyperlink text or images.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.