What you need:
- Video hosted on YouTube. Click here to learn how to upload a video on YouTube.
Step 1: Add Video Background
- From within your page, select Background from the Settings menu.
- Select on from the BG Video drop down.
- Add your YouTube URL.
- Edit YouTube video settings as desired.
- Video Image: Choose to use the thumbnail from the video or the settings in the page editor.
- Volume: Choose to mute or have the volume fade in.
- Hours / Minutes / Seconds: Choose where you want to video to begin.
- End Action: Choose what you want to happen when the video ends.
Important note: Video backgrounds will not display on mobile devices.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.