What you will need:
- Button Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Button Element Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the headline element orange border to open the settings.
- Click on Set Action.
- Select the button action as desired.
- Submit Order/Submit Form - submits input form data when the button is clicked. (Required to capture submitted data on the page)
- Open The Pop Up - open the pop on the page when the button is clicked.
- Go To Website URL - opens new URL when the button is clicked.
- Go To Next Step in Funnel - opens the next page in your funnel when button is clicked.
- Scroll to Row/Section on Page - opens a new row/section when the button is clicked.
- Show/Hide Action - shows and/or hides content on the page when the button is clicked.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.