What you will need:
- Order Select Element on an Order Page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Order Select Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the order select element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Item text - Enter text above the item list.
- Price text - Enter text above the item amount.
- Font Family - Select the font.
- Font Size - Select a size for the font.
- Text Color - Set the color of the item and price text area.
- Background Color - Set the background color of the item and price text area.
- Product Color - Set the color of the text for the name of the product(s).
Advanced Style Settings
- Radio or Dropdown - Select whether to display product(s) with radio buttons or a dropdown list.
- Font Weight - Select normal or bold text.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.