What you will need:
- Order Bump Element on an Order Page or Order Confirmation Page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Order Summary Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the order summary element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space above the element.
- Product text - Enter text above the item list.
- Price text - Enter text above the item amount.
- Download Text - Enter text for the link to the download page/membership area.
- Font Family - Select the font.
- Font Size - Select a size for the font.
- Text Color - Set the color of the item and price text area.
- Background Color - Set the background color of the item and price text area.
- Product Color - Set the color of the text for the name of the product(s).
Advanced Style Settings
- Font Weight - Select normal or bold text.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
- The order summary element will show each product name and the amount for each product purchased. It will not show combined total amount for all products purchased.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.