What you will need:
- Order Bump Product. Click here to learn how to create an order bump product.
- Order Bump Element on an Order Page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Bump Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the order bump element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Bump Headline - Add the headline text.
- OTO Headline - Add the text for the OTO headline.
- OTO Text - Enter paragraph text inside of the element.
- Font Family - Select a font.
- Headline - Select the size of the headline text.
- Text - Select the size of the paragraph .
- Headline Color - Select the color of the headline text.
- Text Color - Select the color of the paragraph text.
- Headline BG - Select the background color for the headline.
- Background - Select the background color.
- Border Color - Select the border color.
Advanced Style Settings
- Radius - Select the amount of rounding for the corners of the element.
- Borders - Select the location of the borders surrounding the element.
- Shadow - Select the amount of drop shadowing for the element.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.