What you will need:
- Credit Card Element on an Order Page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Credit Card Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the credit card element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- CC Number Text - Enter text above the credit card number field.
- CC CVC Text - Enter text above the credit card verification field.
- CC EXP. Month Text - Enter text above the expiration month field.
- CC EXP. Year Text - Enter above for the year field.
- Form CC Text - Enter descriptive text inside of the credit card number field.
- Font Family - Select a font.
- Inputs - Select a size for the text inside of each field.
- Labels - Select a size for the text above each field.
- Label Text Color - Select the color of the text above each field.
Advanced Style Settings
- Style - Select the style for the fields.
- Corners - Select square or the amount of rounding for the corners of the fields.
- BG Color - Select the background color for inside of the fields.
- Helper Label Toggle - Select whether to show or hide the labels above the fields.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.