What you will need:
- Text Block Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Text Block Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the text block element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Edit Text - Open the text editor.
- Font Family - Select a font.
- Text Color - Select the text color.
- BG Color - Select the background color.
Advanced Style Settings
- Text Columns - Select how many columns to display the text into
- Padding - Add padding.
- Corners - Select square or rounded corners.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.