What you will need:
- Custom JS/HTML Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Custom JS/HTML Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the Custom JS/HTML element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin -- Add space on the top of your element.
- Custom Code Type – Select either Regular HTML/JS Code or 3rd Party Embed Code.
- Open Code Editor - Add your custom JS/HTML.
Important Note: Due to the custom and varying nature of custom code, our support team is unable to provide support for writing or trouble-shooting code.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.