What you will need:
- Image Pop Up Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Image Pop Up Element Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the image pop up element orange border to open the settings.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add some space on the top of your element.
- Thumbnail - Choose the thumbnail image (the one that initially displays on the page).
- Full Size - Choose the full size image (the one that shows up in the pop up after the thumbnail is clicked).
- Alt Text - Alternate text that will show for your image.
- Thumbnail Width - Manually set a width for the thumbnail image.
- Thumbnail Height - Manually set a height for the thumbnail image.
Advanced Style Settings
- Align - Choose the justification for the image.
- Radius - Alter the image to Normal (rectangle), rounded edge or a circle.
- Shadow - Add a shadow around the image.
- Opacity - Set the transparency level.
- Grey Scale Fx - Choose if you want to image to be full color or black and white.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.