What you will need:
- Image Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Input Element Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the image element orange border to open the settings.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add some space on the top of your element.
- Image - Choose the image
- Alt Text - For any image on your site, the alt text should describe what's on it.
- Image Width - Manually set a width for the image
- Image Height - Manually set a height for the image
- Link URL - If you want to link the image place a url in this field
- Link URL Target - Choose if you want the link to open in the same or a different tab/window.
Advanced Style Settings
- Align - Choose the justification for the image.
- Radius - Alter the image to Normal (rectangle), rounded edge or a circle.
- Shadow - Add a shadow around the image.
- Opacity - Set the transparency level.
- Grey Scale Fx - Choose if you want to image to be full color or black and white.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.