What you need:
- Dropbox Account. Click here to create a Dropbox Account.
Step 1: Embed YouTube Video
- From within your page, click on Add New Element or the "+" below an existing element to add a new element.
- Click on the Video element.
- Hover your mouse over the video element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Select Custom Embed from the Video Type drop down menu.
- Highlight and copy the code snippet below.
- Paste the code into the Video Embed field.
Replace "YOUR_DROPBOX_URL_HERE" with your Video Share URL from Dropbox.
<iframe width="100%" src="YOUR_DROPBOX_URL_HERE?raw=1&autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
NOTE: Because this iframe has to do with Custom Code, we would not be able to provide support for this. If it does not work , you will need to seek out a professional.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.