What you will need:
- Text Area Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Text Area Element Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the text area element orange border to open the settings.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top margin - Add space above your element.
- Input Type - Select custom for the input type.
- Custom Type - Enter text for the custom type. (letters and numbers only)
- Placeholder Text - Choose what text you want to initially appear in the input field.
- Required - Select whether the field is required to submit the form.
- Font Family - Change the texts font.
- Font Size - Change the texts size.
Advanced Style Settings
- Text Align - Choose the justification for the text.
- Font Weight - Select the weight (bold) of the text.
- Corners - Adjust amount of rounding around the edges of the element.
- Height - Adjust the vertical height of the input box.
- BG Color - Change the background color.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.