What you will need:
- Select Box Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Select Box Element Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the select box element orange border to open the settings.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space above your element.
- Input Type - Select custom options or one of the country options.
- Custom Type Name - Enter text for the field (letters and numbers only).
- Enter a value and text for each option added to the select box.
- Required - Select whether the field is required to submit the form.
- Font Family - Change the texts font.
- Font Size - Change the texts size.
Advanced Style Settings
- Font Weight - Select the weight (bold) of the text.
- Icon - Choose an icon.
- Corners - Adjust amount of rounding around the edges of the element.
- BG Color - Change the background color.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.