What you will need:
- Input Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Input Element Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the input element orange border to open the settings.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add some space on the top of your element.
- Input Type - Select the type of input field.
- Placeholder Text - Select the text you want to appear in the input field.
- Required - Select whether the field is required to submit the form.
- Font Family - Change the texts font.
- Font Size - Change the texts size.
- Mobile Size - Change the texts size on mobile devices.
Advanced Style Settings
- Font Weight - Select the weight (bold) of the text.
- Text Align - Choose the justification for the text.
- Corners - Adjust amount of rounding around the edges of the text.
- Submit On Enter - Choose if you want to allow the form to be submitted by pressing the enter/return key.
- BG Color - Change the background color.
- Icon - Choose an icon.
- Icon Style - Choose if the icon should be black/white/colored.
- Icon Position - Choose if the icon should appear on the left or right.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.