What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to add to create and edit a page template.
Step 1: Save Row As A Template
- Hover your mouse over the row where your element is located.
- Click on the Save icon on the blue border.
- Enter a name and click on Save as Personal Template.
- Select the page where you would like to add the row/element.
- Click on Add New Row or click on the "+" below an existing row.
- Click on My Rows.
- Click on the name of your saved row to add it to the page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.