What you will need:
- Minute Timer Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Minute Timer Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the minute timer element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Hours - Select the number of hour to count down.
- Minutes - Select the number of minutes to count down.
- Seconds - Select the number of seconds to count down.
- Translate - Select a language.
- Expire Action - Select an action for when the timer expires. (Redirect to another URL or hide/show content on the current page)
- Redirect URL - Enter a redirect URL for when the timer expires.
- Re-Visit Action - Select an action for when the page is re-visited.
- Font Family - Select a font.
Advanced Style Settings
- Size - Select the size of the element.
- Align - Select the justification (left, center, right).
- Label Weight - Select normal or bold text.
- Label Color - Select the color of the text.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.