What you will need:
- Countdown Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Countdown Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the countdown element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- End Date - Select the Day, Month, and Year to count down to.
- End Time - Select the Hour, and Minute to count down to.
- Timezone - Select the timezone.
- Translate - Select a language.
- Expire Action - Select an action for when the timer expires. (Redirect to another URL or hide/show content on the current page)
- Redirect URL - Enter a redirect URL for when the timer expires.
- Font Family - Select a font.
Advanced Style Settings
- Size - Select the size of the element.
- Align - Select the justification (left, center, right).
- Label Weight - Select normal or bold text.
- Label Color - Select the color of the text.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.