What you will need:
- Pricing Table Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Pricing Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the pricing table element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Top Text Color - Change the text color for the top half of the element.
- Top BG Color - Change the background color.
Advanced Style Settings
- BG Color Style - Change the background color to a gradient.
- Text Shadow - Adjust a text shadow.
- Border - Add a border around the entire element.
- Corners - Round the corners of the element.
- Shadow - Adjust a shadow for the element.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.