What you will need:
- Navigation Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Navigation Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the navigation element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Link Text - Enter the text to show in your navigation menu.
- Link URL - Enter the destination URL for each item in your navigation menu.
- Link Target - Select whether to open the URL in the same window or a new window.
- Font Size - Adjust the font size.
- Link Color - Adjust the font color.
Advanced Style Settings
- Number Of Links - Select how many links you want to show in your navigation menu.
- Text Weight - Select the weight (boldness) of the text.
- Align - Set the justification (left, center, right).
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.