What you will need:
- Image List Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Image List Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the image list element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Icon Image - Choose the image you want to use as a icon (suggested size 32px by 32px)
- Font Family - Select the font.
- Font Size - Select the the font size.
- Color - Select a font color.
- Bold Color - Select a bold font color.
Advanced Style Settings
- Icon Size - Choose if the want the icon to be visible.
- Bottom Border - Choose if you want a boarder to appear below each item in the list.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.