What you will need:
- Image Feature Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Icon Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the image feature element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Image - Select an image.
- Alt Text - Enter Alt text to describe your image.
- Image Width - Manually set a width for the image.
- Image Height - Manually set a height for the image.
- Font Family - Change the texts font.
- Headline - Change the headline size.
- Text - Change the texts size.
- Headline Color - Change the headline color using the Color Picker.
- Text Color - Change the text color using the Color Picker.
Advanced Style Settings
- Layout - Rearrange the order of the image and text
- Column Sizes (%) - Change what percent of the column should be taken up by the image vs text
- Image Radius - Alter the image container (form square, rounder corners, or circle)
- Image Border - Add / adjust the boarder
- Image Shadow - Add / adjust the shadow
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.