What you will need:
- Icon Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Icon Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the icon element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Align - Choose the justification for the icon. (left, center, right)
- URL / Action - If you want to link the icon place a url in this field.
- URL Target - Choose if you want the link to open in the same or a different tab/window.
- Font Size - Adjust the size of the icon.
- Icon Color - Change the icon color.
Advanced Style Settings
- Icon Picker - Choose an icon.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.