What you will need:
- FAQ Block Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: FAQ Block Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the FAQ Block element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Font Family - Select the font.
- Question Size - Change the question size.
- Text Size - Change the text size.
- Question Color - Change the question color using the Color Picker.
- Answer Color - Change the answer color using the Color Picker.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.