What you will need:
- Divider Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Divider Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the divider element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Width - Set the percent of the rows width you want the divider to span.
- Align - Set justification (left, center, right).
- Height - Choose how thick you want the divider to appear.
- Style - Choose if you want the divider to be (solid, dashed, or dotted).
- Color - Select the color of the divider.
Advanced Style Settings
- Padding Top - Add padding to the top.
- Padding Bottom - Add passing to the bottom.
- Shadow - Add a shadow.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.