What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to add to create and edit a page template.
Step 1: Change Column Settings
- Click on Columns in the menu bar.
- Click on a specific column to access the settings.
- Top Margin – Add space to the top of your column.
- BG Image - Add a background image to the column.
- Image Position – Select the position of the background image of the column.
- BG Color – Select the background color of the column.
- Text Color – Select the text color for the column.
- Width % - Select the width of the column.
- Align - Select the text justification (left, center right)
- Padding Top– Add padding to the top of the column.
- Padding Bottom - Add padding to the bottom of the column.
- Padding Left/Right - Add padding to the left and right sides of the column.
Advanced Style Settings
- Corner Radius - Select the amount of rounding on the corners of the column.
- Border - Select whether to add a border around the column.
- Drop Shadow - Select the amount of shadow around the column.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.