What you will need:
- Recurly Subdomain
- Recurly API Key
- Recurly Public Key
Step 1: Access the API Keys from Recurly
- In your Recurly account, click on Integrations.
- Click on API Credentials.
- The Recurly Subdomain can be found in the address bar of your browser. (only use the the account name, not the entire URL)
Example: If your Recurly account URL is https://business.recurly.com, then you would use business as your Account Subdomain in your ClickFunnels settings.
Step 2: Add Recurly API Keys and Subdomain To Clickfunnels
- Click on Payment Gateways from the Account drop down menu.
- Copy your Account Subdomain, API Key, and Public Key from your Recurly Account.
- The Private API Key goes into the API Key.
- The Public Key goes into the Public Key.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.