What you will need
Step 1. Accept the Apple Pay Terms & Conditions in your Stripe Account.
- Log into Stripe.
- Click on Payments.
- Select Apple Pay.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
Step 2. "Add Apple Pay for Domains" in your Payment Gateway Settings.
- Select Payment Gateways.
- Click on Edit next to Stripe.
- Click Add Apple Pay for Domains.
- You can verify in Stripe the Domains were added automatically from ClickFunnels. NOTE: There is a short delay.
Step 3. Add the Apple Pay element to your page.
- On your Order Form select Elements.
- Click on Apple/Android Pay element to add it to your page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.