*Please note, Warrior Plus is a 3rd Party Payment integration. All payments are processed and handled on the Warrior Plus website. This method will allow buyers of your Warrior Plus products to access restricted membership areas in ClickFunnels. If you do not need to provide membership access to Warrior Plus buyers, this integration is not necessary, however you can still use ClickFunnels sales pages to promote your Warrior Plus products.
Configure Your Warrior Plus API Keys in Payment Settings
Step 1 of this process is to configure your Warrior Plus API keys.
You can get your API Key and Security Key from your Warrior Plus account.
- Click on your username at the top of the page
- Click on account settings
- Click API Key. If you do not have an API key, you will need to create one. Follow the instructions on the Warrior Plus page to do this. Copy and then paste the API Key into your ClickFunnels account Warrior Plus settings under Account > Payment Integrations
- Return to the account settings page and click Security Key. If you do not have a security key you will need to create one. Follow the instructions on the Warrior Plus page to do this. Copy and then paste the Security Key into your ClickFunnels account Warrior Plus settings under Account > Payment Integrations
After adding your API keys to your ClickFunnels settings, click Update Warrior Plus.
Configuring Your Sales Pages
In order to sell your product using your ClickFunnels sales pages, you simply need to embed your Warrior Plus offer button onto your ClickFunnels page.
You can do this by adding the Custom JS/HTML element to the page.
Pro Tip: In order to center the html in the column, add <center> before your code and </center> after your code.
Please note, all upsells need to be configured your Warrior Plus funnel settings. You can use another Sales Page inside your funnel as the upsell sales page, however, this will not be a One-Click-Upsell.
Configuring Your Integration to Add Buyers to ClickFunnels or to Grant Membership Access
In order to grant buyers access to a ClickFunnels membership area or to add them as contacts inside your ClickFunnels account, you will need to create a 3rd Party Product Integration inside your funnel settings.
First, click Settings and then scroll to the bottom of your funnel settings and click Add Product under 3rd Party Membership Access
Here you will create your Warrior Plus Product
1. Give your product a name.
2. Select WarriorPlus from the dropdown menu.
3. Designate the Amount. (This is for internal reference only. It does not affect how much the customer is charged. All billing is handled through Warrior Plus)
4. Select your Currency. (This is for internal reference only. It does not affect how much the customer is charged. All billing is handled through Warrior Plus
5. Optional: Designate your Price Display Override. (This is for internal reference only. It does not affect how much the customer is charged. All billing is handled through Warrior Plus)
6. DO NOT Select Order Bump
7. Copy and Paste your Warrior Plus Product Code from your Warrior Plus product settings.
8. Copy and Paste this webhook URL into your Warrior Plus Product Settings under Custom Integration Notification URL. You will also need to turn on the Send IPN to Delivery URL setting.
9. Configure your Fulfillment Email. This will send to anyone who purchases the product in Warrior Plus. To disable this email, delete the subject line and body text.
10. Configure your Email Integration. You can use this to add buyers to an Actionetics list or to another 3rd party autoresponder that is integrated with ClickFunnels.
11. Click Create Product
Congratulations. Your Warrior Plus Product integration is complete.
If you have any upsells, you will need to configure a new 3rd Party product in ClickFunnels for each Warrior Plus product.