In your ClickFunnels account, you will be able to create and hyper-link legal pages such as Privacy Policies, Disclaimers and Terms of Service pages inside of your funnel steps. There are many ways to achieve this, however, this is one method.
Clickfunnels is unable to provide any advice as to the content of these pages. Instead, we suggest you consult proper legal authorities on the matter.
Step 1 : Add a new step in your funnel
- Name the step
- Choose your path (i.e. Privacy-Policy)
- Select "No" in the "Show in Funnel" section
Step 2 : Choose a template
- Select the "Misc" section
- Choose an appropriate template for your page
Step 3 : Add your personalized content to the page
- Copy and paste your content into appropriate elements on your page
- Save your page
Step 4 : Copy the URL from the page and paste it in the hyperlink interface inside your main funnel steps
- Add a text element, navigation bar, or image to your page
- remove the # from the URL field
- Paste the entire URL from the desired page into the hyperlink option
- Select the "open in another window" icon
Utilize keyboard commands for copy and paste
Ctrl+V (PC) or Cmd+V (Mac)
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.