What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page.
Clickfunnels Support is unable to provide any advice as to the content of these pages. Please consult with a qualified professional as needed.
Step 1 : Add a new step in your funnel
- Name the step
- Choose your path (i.e. Privacy-Policy)
- Select "No" in the "Show in Funnel" section
Step 2 : Choose a template
- Select the "Misc" section
- Choose an appropriate template for your page
Step 3 : Add your personalized content to the page
- Copy and paste your content into appropriate elements on your page
- Save your page
Step 4 : Copy the URL from the page and paste it in the hyperlink interface inside your main funnel steps
- Add a text element, navigation bar, or image to your page
- remove the # from the URL field
- Paste the entire URL from the desired page into the hyperlink option
- Select the "open in another window" icon
Utilize keyboard commands for copy and paste
Ctrl+V (PC) or Cmd+V (Mac)
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.