The following are some of the common questions or issues that someone might have when using Zapier
- My Zap is not working
- Why is Zapier pulling information from all my funnels instead of the one I selected?
- Why are failed payments being sent to Zapier as a successful order.
- Why are duplicate contacts being created when someone orders or opts in?
How to Troubleshoot/Fix
My Zap is not working
If your Zap is not working, please make sure that it is turned on.
Go to your Zap dashboard, and check to make sure that the On/Off toggle is set to the On position.
Why is Zapier pulling information from all my funnels instead of the one I selected?
If Zapier is pulling information from multiple funnels, the best thing to do is to go back into Zapier and set up the funnel inside the zap settings again.
- Edit your Zap
- Click on Edit Options
- Select Use a Custom Value from the Funnel dropdown menu. It is at the very bottom of the list of funnels.
- Get your Funnel ID from the URL of your funnel page.
In the example above, the Funnel ID is 2962166. It is the number in the URL that follows
Paste the Funnel ID in the Custom Value for Funnel ID field.
Select the Funnel Step that you wish to pull information from.
After you have done this, test the Zap to make sure that the correct information is coming through.
After doing this, you may need to turn the Zap on again.
Why are failed payments being sent to Zapier as a successful order.
If failed payments are being sent through Zapier as a successful order, you will need to add a Filter to your Zap.
1) Click the
+ symbol that follows the ClickFunnels Trigger.
2) Click Filter
3) Click Save & Continue
status in the search bar. And select
Text (Exactly matches)
paid in the last field and click Continue
6) Click Test Filter then click Continue
7) Turn your Zap on.
Why are duplicate contacts being created when someone orders or opts in?
If you are receiving duplicate contacts when someone opts in or orders on your Funnel Steps, please make sure that you have selected only one funnel step for your Zap and not
All Funnel Steps