What you will need:
- A Zapier Account (create one here).
- A connection with your ClickFunnels Account.
- Learn how to connect Zapier with ClickFunnels
**Please note: we are unable to offer support for specific app connections within Zapier. Since the setup is done within your Zapier account, this article meant to offer an example connection to get started.**
Step One: Setup Your Connection with ClickFunnels
- While logged into Zapier, click the "Make a Zap!" button.
- Select "ClickFunnels" for the first step.
- Select Your Trigger.
- Select the Funnel and Funnel Step.
- Test your connection.
Right now, Zapier triggers for outbound ClickFunnels activity is limited to the following:
- New Failed Purchase (triggers when a failed purchase is made in a funnel).
- New Contact Activity (triggers when Contact activity record is created).
- New Successful Purchase (Triggers when a successful Purchase is made in a funnel).
Step Two: Connect with Another App
- For trouble with specific Zapier connections, make sure to consult Zapier support or a qualified developer.
For Specific Zap Instructions, Check Out These Articles:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.