Read before proceeding
- Clickfunnels can integrate with Facebook *Pages* not personal profiles
- There can only be one funnel per Facebook Page
- Consider optimizing the funnel selected for use within the facebook page (The display will be different dimensions due to being embedded within the facebook Page.
Step One: Create a Page within Facebook.
You can learn how to create a page, here
Step Two: Open your funnel
- Select your funnels publishing tab
- Select "Add to Facebook"
- Select your Facebook Business Page from the drop down menu
- Select Add Page Tab
Step Three: Verify Clickfunnels is added to your page
- Open your Facebook Page
- Click "See more"
- Verify Clickfunnels has been added to your page
Step Four: Change your Clickfunnels tab settings
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Edit Page"
- Scroll to bottom
- Click "Settings" next to Clickfunnels
- Click "Edit Settings"
- Place desired Custom Tab Image
- Place desired tab name under "Custom Tab Name"
- You can also remove your Funnel from your business Facebook Page by clicking "Remove"
The integration of your Funnel to your Facebook Page is now complete.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.