What you will need:
- Facebook Business Page with a minimum of 2000 fans. (Required per FB Policy)
- A Funnel built in ClickFunnels
**Please note: these instructions are meant to connect a funnel you build in ClickFunnels as a tab in your Facebook business page. You will need to create a Facebook page to connect this with. Click here to learn how.**
Step One: Add Your Funnel to Facebook
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to your list of Funnels.
- Select the funnel you wish to edit.
- Navigate to the Publishing tab in your funnel.
- Select "Add to Facebook."
- Select your Facebook Business Page from the dropdown menu.
- Click "Add Page Tab."
**Please Note: you may want to consider optimizing the funnel selected for use within the Facebook Business page. The display will be different dimensions due to being embedded on your page.**
Step Two: Verify Clickfunnels is Added to Your Page
- Open your Facebook Page.
- Click "See more" on the left navigation.
- Verify ClickFunnels has been added to your page.
Step Three: Change your Clickfunnels tab settings
- Click "Settings."
- Click "Edit Page."
- Scroll to bottom.
- Click "Settings" next to ClickFunnels.
- Click "Edit Settings."
- Place desired Custom Tab Image.
- Place desired tab name under "Custom Tab Name."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.