Before Contacting Support
Prior to contacting support, please make sure that you search through our Knowledge Base. You may do so my clicking the search bar at the top of the screen.
It’s also important for you to know that our technical support staff will not be able to provide you with any marketing or strategic advice. To receive this advice we recommend that you ask in our Facebook group of over 60,000+ experienced marketers and ClickFunnels users.
You may also reach out to one of our ClickFunnels Certified Partners.
How to Expedite Your Support Request
To expedite your support request and get you on the path to building profitable funnels it's important to provide as much detail as possible about what is going on.
In most cases, we need the following information:
- Your account email address
- Name of the Funnel
- Name of the Funnel Step
- Live Page URL (not the URL inside the app)
- And what the expected outcome is
This will help us get your roadblock out of the way and get you moving forward as quickly as possible.
To further assist in helping us understand what you are trying to accomplish, you may also send us screenshots and/or screenshare videos.
If you send a video, please keep brief, to the point, and under two minutes max.
If the issue that you are experiencing is with a third party integration or custom domain, please send us the login credentials for these external accounts as well. (In order to protect your information, please set up a temporary password for us to use that can be changed after we have completed our investigation.
A few more very important aspects to submitting a successful support request is:
- Make sure to only have 1 support request or question per thread. If you have additional questions, please submit them as a new conversation.
- Please only submit one request for the same issue. Submitting extra requests for the same issue creates extra work for our support agents and slows down response time for you and other users.
We want you to have an amazing experience with our customer support team.
We look forward to serving you.