What you will need:
- Add Page Templates To Your Funnel. Click here to learn how to add page templates.
Step 1: Access the Page Editor
- Select your page in the funnel by clicking on it in the funnel steps list.
- Click on Edit Page.
Hover your mouse around the page to view the sections, rows, and elements on the page.
- Sections will have a green border.
- Rows will have a blue border.
- Elements will have an orange border.
The Page Editor Tool Bar
- Click on the Arrow icon to exit the page.
- Click on the Desktop icon to edit the page in desktop view
- Click on the Phone icon to edit the page in mobile view
- The Plug icon will allow you to connect apps. (coming soon)
- Integrations. Click here to learn how to add Integrations to your page.
- SEO Meta Data. Click here to learn how to update the SEO Meta Data for your page.
- Tracking Code. Click here to learn how to add tracking codes to your page.
- Custom CSS. Click here to learn how to add custom CSS to your page.
- Background. Click here to learn how to change the background for your page.
- Typography. Click here to learn how to add typography text to your page.
- General. Click here to learn how to redirect and the general settings for your page.
Pop Up Menu
- Click here to learn how to add new elements to your page.
- Click on Preview to view your page.
- Click on Save to save your page periodically.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.