What you will need:
- Add A New Funnel To Your Account. Click here to learn how to add a new funnel.
Step 1: Add a Page Template for each step in the funnel.
- Select the step by clicking on it from within the funnel steps list.
- Hover your mouse over the page categories to view the page templates for each type of page/funnel.
- Use the menu bar to search based on page types, keywords, and/or top converting.
- Click on Preview to see what the full template looks like no desktop and mobile.
- When you have found the template that you would like to use, click on Select Template.
Each Page Type Has a Specific Function
It is extremely important to remember that each page type has a very specific function.
An Order Form Page is used for orders.
An Optin Page is used for collecting optins.
It is not recommended that you use an Order Page Type for an Optin Page and vice versa.
An Optin Page Template Can Only Be Used With An Optin Page
And a sales page template can only be used with a sales page, and so on.
Because each template has specific elements that are used for each page type, it isn't possible to interchange page templates and page types.
**Please note: If you change your mind after selecting your page templates, you can remove the template, however, any edits you have made to the page will also be removed and will not transfer to a new template.
Also, every page type and template is fully customizable. You can add or remove elements and position them any where you want on the page.
You can also create your own page templates. Click here to learn how to create your own personal page templates.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.