What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Account. Click here to get started with Clickfunnels.
Step 1: Create Live Webinar Funnel
- Select Build Funnel from the Clickfunnels menu or click on Add New from the dashboard.
- Click on Create New Funnel (Below Classic Builder).
- Click Host Webinar.
- Click Live Webinar.
- Enter the Name of the funnel.
- Enter or select a group tag.[Optional]
- Click Build Funnel.
Step 2: Add Page Templates
- Select a step in the webinar funnel.
- Click on the Webinar category.
- Select a page template of the same page type.
- Edit the page as desired.
- Repeat this process for each step in the webinar funnel.
Step 3: Set the Live Webinar Time
- Select the Webinar Registration step in the funnel.
- Click on the Gear icon.
- Select the Live Webinar Event date and time.
- Click Update Page.
Step 4: Add Webinar Host Integration
- Click here to learn how to add a webinar integration.
- Click here to learn how to set up a webinar with YouTube live.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.