What you will need:
- Video Recording of Webinar hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, etc.
Step 1: Create Auto Webinar Funnel
- Select Build Funnel from the Clickfunnels menu or click on Add New from the dashboard.
- Click on Create New Funnel (Below Classic Builder).
- Click Host Webinar.
- Click Webinar Replay.
- Enter the Name of the funnel.
- Enter or select a group tag.[Optional]
- Click Build Funnel.
Step 2: Add Page Templates
- Select a step in the webinar funnel.
- Click on the Auto Webinar category.
- Select a page template of the same page type.
- Edit the page as desired.
- Repeat this process for each step in the webinar funnel.
Step 3: Add Recorded Webinar Video
- Select the Webinar Broadcast Room step in the funnel.
- Click on Edit Page.
- Click on the Video element on the page to add your video URL.
Step 4: Add/Edit CF Automations
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.