If you would like to receive notifications when a user opts in or places an order in your funnels, follow the steps outlined below.
Note: In order to use email notifications, you will need to first setup your SMTP integration in your account settings.
Add New Action
- First, click on the Automation tab on the appropriate funnel step.
- Next, click on + Add New Action
Configure the Notification Action
- Give the action a name
- Set the appropriate condition (Everyone for opt-ins, Purchased for orders).
- Set as Email Notification
- Enter the email to receive the notifications.
Only enter one email address. If you want multiple email addresses to receive notifications, set up a new action for each email address.
- Click Create Funnel Action
Please take note that notification emails WILL also include information entered in custom fields and surveys on your ClickFunnels pages.