If you haven't yet setup your sales funnel, please see this article here:
Setup Your First Sales Funnel
Why use an Upsell / Downsell Page?
Your customers won't have to enter their info again, as soon as they click the Yes button they will be charged and have access to your product.
- If someone takes advantage of the OTO Upsell, the OTO Downsell Page will be skipped.
- The OTO Upsell Page Type is a standard 1-Click Upsell page.
- The OTO Downsell Page is added after an OTO Page and will be shown when someone clicks a "No Thank You" link (#no-link).
Step One: Add a Upsell / Downsell Page to Your Funnel
- Select Add New Step
Set Up Your New Funnel Step
- Set the name of your funnel set
- Designate the page path
- Make sure that Show In Funnel? is set to Yes
- Click Create Funnel Step
Two Three: Select the Correct Page Type
For upsells and downsells, you will have to use one of the OTO page types.
There are two types of OTO templates:
- One Click Upsell (OTO)
- One Click Downsell
Step Four: Choose Your Template
- Select your desired template
Step Five: Add the Page to the Funnel Flow
- Place Upsell or Downsell after your order page
- They will not function unless they are placed after an order page in the funnel flow
**You can add multiple One Click Upsell Pages to your funnel and multiple One Click Downsell pages to your funnel. Also you can have multiple OTO pages one after another:
Step Six: Setting up your Upsell / Downsell Products
If you require further assistance, you can click the support icon in the bottom-right corner of this page.