What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to add to create and edit a page template.
Step 1: Create Automation
- Select a step in your existing funnel.
- Click on the Automation tab.
- Click on Add New Action, Add New Email, or Add New SMS Text.
Note: Depending on the type of page, there will be different types of filters available for your automations.
Add New Action
- Click on Add New Action.
- Enter the Name of the Action.
- Select ClickFunnels Internal from the Integration drop down.
- Select the Action To Do from the list.
- Click on the Action Delay tab to add a delay in days and/or hours. [Optional]
- Click Create Funnel Action.
In the Etison Suite, you will have additional Action To Do Options to add and/or remove from an Actionetics list.
Add New Email
In order to send emails, you must first integrate your SMTP service into your ClickFunnels account. Click here to learn how to add an SMTP integration.
- Click on Add New Email.
- Enter the From Name.
- Enter the Subject.
- Select the SMTP configuration.
- Enter a number to send only to active subscribers. [Optional]
- Select a Condition to trigger the email.
- Scroll down and click on Create Email.
In the Standard Plan, you will have access to the Basic Email Editor.
In the Etison Plan, you will have access to email templates using the Advanced Email Editor.
Add New SMS Text
In order to send SMS messages, you must first integrate your Twilio into your ClickFunnels account. Click here to learn how to add a Twilio integration.
- Click on Add New SMS Text.
- Select the Twilio Integration.
- Select the Condition.
- Enter the Message. Click here to learn how to personalize your SMS message.
- Enter the Delay Days. [Optional]
- Enter the Delay Hours. [Optional]
- Click Create Text.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.