What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to add to create and edit a page template.
Step 1: Add Image Pop U Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on the Image Pop Up element.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the text block element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Click on the image icon in the Thumbnail field to select or upload an image.
- Click on the image icon on the Full Size field to select or upload an image.
- Edit and adjust additional settings.
- ALT Text - Add alternate text to your image.
- Thumbnail Width – Give your image a custom width.
- Thumbnail Height – Give your image a custom height.
- Select a theme for your dropdown menu.
Advanced Style Settings
- Align – Align your image.
- Radius – Add rounded corners to your image.
- Shadow – Choose to have a light, full or dark drop shadow.
- Opacity – Choose the transparency for your image.
- Grey Scale – Make your image black and white.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.