What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to add to create and edit a page template.
Step 1: Add Text Area Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on the Text Area element.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the text block element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Select Custom from the Input Type drop down.
- Enter the Custom Type (letters and numbers only).
- Top Margin – Add space on the top of your element.
- Input Type: Make sure that this is set to Custom Type.
- Custom: This field must also be completed. (Letters and numbers only)
- Placeholder Text: Add text to your field as a placeholder.
- Required: Select whether this field is required.
- Font Family: Select the type font.
- Font Size: Select the size of the font.
- Select a theme for your text area.
Advanced Style Settings
- Text Align: Choose to which direction the text will be aligned in this field.
- Font Weight: Select the font weight for the text. You can choose between Bold and Normal.
- Corners: Select the size of the corners for your element.
- Height: Select the height of the Text Area.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.