What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to add to create and edit a page template.
Step 1: Add Select Box Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on the Select Box element.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the text block element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Select Custom Options from the Input Type dropdown.
- Enter the Custom Type Name (letters and numbers only).
- Enter a Value (label) for each option.
- Enter Text (name of the option in the dropdown).
- Click on Add New Option to add multiple items in the drop down.
- Top Margin – Add space on the top of your element.
- Input Type: Make sure that this is set to "Custom Options".
- Custom Type Name: This field must also be completed (letters and numbers only)
- Value/Text: Enter your Value and Text for each option in your dropdown menu.
- Add New Option: Use this button to add additional options to your dropdown menu.
- Required: Set the dropdown menu select to Not Required or Required.
- Font Family: Select the type font for your dropdown menu text.
- Font Size: Select the size of the font for your dropdown menu text.
- Select a theme for your dropdown menu.
Advanced Style Settings
- Font Weight: Select the font weight for the text. You can choose between Bold and Normal.
- Icon: Choose an icon for your dropdown menu.
- Corners: Select the size of the corners for your element.
- BG Color: Choose the background Color for your dropdown menu.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.