What you will need:
- Wistia Video. Click here to learn how to upload a video to Wistia.
Step 1: Embed Wistia Video
- From within your page, click on Add New Element or the "+" below an existing element to add a new element.
- Click on the Video element.
- In Wista, open your video in a new window.
- Highlight and copy the URL for your video.
Step 2: Adjust Video Settings (optional)
- Auto Play - Select whether to have the video play automatically when the page loads. (Note: Auto play does not work on mobile)
- Block Pause - Select whether to block the ability to pause. (Desktop only)
- Optional Width - Set the width for the video.
- Optional Height - Set the height for the video.
- BG Color - Select a background color.
Advanced Style Settings
- Width - Select the full width of the video.
- Sticky on Scroll - Select whether the video shows as the user scrolls down the page.
- Padding - Change the padding around the element.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.