Important: Please review the ClickFunnels Domain Registration Terms first.
If you have registered a domain through ClickFunnels, please note that we do not support external transfers. We will only accommodate a domain transfer through DNSimple.
What you will need:
- Domain registered through ClickFunnels. Click here to review the process for registering a domain through ClickFunnels.
Step 1: Create a DNSimple Subscription Account.
- Create a subscription account with DNSimple. http://dnsimple.com
(Use the same email address associated with the ClickFunnels account currently holding the domain)
Step 2: Request transfer of Ownership
- Submit a support request to Clickfunnels to transfer the ownership of your domain.
- Authorize permission for the $20 transfer fee to Clickfunnels. Click here to review our domain registration terms.
- Manage your domain directly through DNSimple.
Due to ICANN Regulations there is a 60 day window to transfer your domain from DNSimple to another host. Click here to review ICANN Regulations.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.